Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is my last week at St. Raphael parish in Bay Village. I am dearly going to miss the parishioners here. They have been so supportive of me. I pray that God will protect them and that they will continue to share generously the spiritual gifts that they are so blessed to have.

Next week I will be traveling to my new parish in Teotepeque, El Salvador. I will be a member of the Cleveland Latin American Mission group (CLAM). I am excited, but a little nervous to be honest. Pray for me and know that I am praying for you.

It is my hope that each week I can update this blog and let people know what is going on and how they can get involved. Stay tuned. God bless you.

Fr. Michael Stalla

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Grace, I'm leaving the parish tomorrow and I'm going to be with my family Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is my flight. God bless you. I'm planning to come back in November to do a talk for the parish. Stay tuned for more information.

    Fr. Michael Stalla

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you and the children and I have prayed to the Blessed Mother for your safe travels. Keep us in the loop. The Crisafis

    ReplyDelete
  4. REPHRASE!
    We will miss you! The children and I have prayed to the Blessed Mother for your safe travels. Keep us in the loop. The Crisafis.
    There.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Fr. Michael! It's me, Caitlin from HSYM.
    Are you on your plane yet? I'm praying for you to have a safe flight to El Salvador, and I’m sure everyone else is too.
    Thank you so much for ordering the Catholic Faith Handbooks for our Youth Ministry. That was very kind of you! I've been looking through mine, and I'm enjoying it a lot.
    May God give you courage and peace as you begin to minister in Teotepeque. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete